- Liberty Asthma Expedition - The effect of Dupilumab on airway inflammation when added to usual asthma treatment
- RASP - A trial of adjusting steroid dosing in severe asthma using inflammation markers compared to asthma symptoms and lung function
- The AWARD study - The hospitalised acute wheezy adult with airways disease: studying the different characteristics and treatment responses
- STARR - Studying the different characteristics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in primary care using near-patient testing and relating this to treatment responses during an acute exacerbation
- STARR 2 - Delivering personalised care in the management of exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A multi-centre randomised clinical trial
- The effect of OC000459 on eosinophilic airway inflammation and asthma control in subjects with refractory eosinophilic asthma: A randomisaed, double blind, placebo controlled trial.
- LASER - A multi-centre randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial of the effectiveness of the nocturnal use of a Temperature Controlled Laminar Airflow (TLA) Device (Airsonett®) in adults with poorly-controlled, severe allergic asthma
- Asthma Mepolizumab Trial
- COPD Mepolizumab Trial
- SoMOSA - Study of mechanisms of action of omalizumab in severe asthma.
- Galathea - Randomised, Double-blind, Chronic Dosing (56 week) Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Patients with Moderate to very severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with a history of COPD exacerbations
- NOVEL START - RCT of the efficacy and safety of an ICS/LABA reliver therapy regimen in asthma
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of 52 weeks treatment with QGE031 s.c. in Asthma Patients not adequately controlled by medium- or high-dose ICS plus LABA with or without OCS
- Hyperpolarized xenon gas MR imaging (Xe-129 MRI) of the lungs in Asthma