Useful Links (all staff)
When ordering large (and particularly heavy) equipment, that requires permanent bench or office space, advice must be sought from the buildings manager and the buildings laboratory manager. This is to ensure that:
a) there is space available
b) that the space is suitable (benching capabilities, room height, gases, power requirement etc)
c) ensure that the item will fit into the building. (We have two pinch points)
Discussions with the relevant people will also enable a plan of action for delivery and installation to be initialised and risk assessed.
There is a small amount of space that can be used for interim storage (time between delivery and installation) and this must also be cleared with the buildings manager and buildings lab manager.
- Decontamination Certificate for Asset repair, service or disposal
- WEEE Decontamination form
- NDMRB WEEE Declaration form
- TDI-GI-002 Statutory risk numbers and phrases for waste disposal forms
- Pipette Clinic
- New equipment registration form