Cookies on this website
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Continue' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.
Skip to main content

Each licence case will be different, so there is not yet any specific guidance available on the University's website. PIs should contact Research Services to receive step-by-step guidance on the process.